Before we know it the cold season will be upon us. Nobody likes going home to a freezing house or the home energy bills that come from heating your home. Will you be ready for the cold? Try out some of these tips to get prepared for fall & winter!
- Seal windows with rubber sealing
- This can be purchased at most hardware or home improvement stores. Simply follow the instructions on the package to seal any cracks in your window to avoid letting chilly air into your home!
- Window insulation film
- Purchase plastic film that covers your windows to ensure the cold air stays outside!
- Heavy curtains
- Heavy curtains will add an additional layer of insulation to your home’s windows.
- Draft stopper
- A draft stopper or snake can be placed under door cracks to make sure warm air stays put.
- Replace windows with King Quality Construction Exclusive 9800 Series Windows!
- Our Exclusive 9800 Series Windows contain smart glass that reads the angle of the sun to capture heat in the winter and reject it in the summer, keeping your home comfortable all year round.
If you’re in need of new windows, or have questions about how to save more money on your home’s energy bills call King Quality Construction today at (631)533-5204.